ARTEVIVA WANTS YOU!
We are looking for collaborations to enrich our catalog with quality works, aimed at creating furnishing products. Come and see us on www.artevivashop.it and you are interested send us an email request for information to learn more about this initiative.
No obligation to pay will be required in any case.
Our email: email@example.com tel. + 39.331.8181477
ARTEVIVA WANTS YOU!
it is not limited to the request of the artist's works but
has the ambition to activate collaborations and suggestions to better
position itself on a market still partly to be defined.
Each contribution will then be accepted and if shared, implemented to
improve the image of this original initiative.
We have prepared a specific draft for collaborations, but we can anticipate some features that will not change between our relationships:
1. The participation of artists on the site will be free of charge
2. The site will provide an exchange link with the artist's electronic pages and a space dedicated to personal content.
3. Arteviva will select the proposed works.
4. The works will be translated into furnishing objects, mainly in posters, paintings, panels, and on request on all types of support on the site.
5. There is a redemption for the artist on the sale of products for a percentage that we will settle on the basis of popularity starting from 25% of the sale price (net of taxes due).
6. The two main languages of the site are Italian and English, but we are working to increase the languages in Spanish, French and German.
7. The site will be promoted to members and adherents of specific professional categories in the field of furniture and home design such as: tour operators (hotels, restaurants, outlets, ...), architects, interior designers, decorators
8. The site will present its collection in national and international digital art exhibitions
To start evaluating the collaboration we invite you to send us a link
(personal website or portfolio) to the works that best represent you, and a personal file of your artistic experiences. We will send you our evaluations to the material received and if these will be judged suitable, we will send you the application form for inclusion in the project.